AAA Maps and Directions
Free maps, TripTik routings, TourBook guides, and more
Take Advantage of the AAA TripTik Travel Planner
The AAA TripTik® Travel Planner is a highly acclaimed, interactive trip-planning tool for creating instant address-to-address driving directions. Before you get started, check out the features and helpful tips below.
Enjoy these great features:
- Save personalized trips and maps
- More destination, hotel, restaurant, and attraction info
- Highlights AAA member discount locations and AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities
- Detours, construction zones, and rest stops
- High-quality detailed maps
- Full-screen map capability
Use our highly acclaimed, interactive trip planning tool to create instant maps, routings and narrative directions for: address-to-address, cities, airports, lodgings, restaurants, attractions, National or State Parks, and gas stations. The AAA Mobile app puts AAA TourBook guides and directions in the palm of your hand.
Download the AAA App
AAA has bundled mobile app services for motorists, such as mapping and gas price comparison, as well as member-exclusive benefits including roadside assistance and discounts. The new app available for iPhone and Android-compatible devices combines the AAA Discounts, TripTik® Mobile, and Roadside apps into one app creating the perfect companion for any motorist.
Request Print Service
Order free TripTik printed routings for delivery to your home.
(Please allow 5-10 business days for mail delivery)
Read Our TripTik Tips:
- Saved Trips - Web - Upon signing in you can access past trips by choosing Directions, on the top navigation bar, then click on Saved Trips, click your saved trip on the right. To view, click "Route".
- In the app, open AAA Maps, click on the menu button (three bars in the upper right of screen), click on Saved Trips.
- Creating New Trips - Set a starting and ending point (A-B). To add a stop, click the + symbol below your A-B. To reorder the items, drag to the left of the address. Once you have your map itinerary the way you want it, click Go.
- Preview or Print TripTik - Click the Print icon at the upper right. Make your selections and click Create Print Version. A PDF preview will be generated.
- Share, Save, Clear, Download Route - On PC, to send a PDF of your route to someone else, click the Print icon at the upper right, then click Share By Email at the bottom of the box. In the app, click the three vertical dots in the lower right of map.
Troubleshooting And Known Issues:
- Printing Issues: Are you using Adobe Reader or a different .pdf reader? Solution: Enable Adobe Acrobat Reader or Update to latest.
- If unable to print or see the print dialog box, ensure you disable the firewall and try again.
- Is Internet Explorer utilizing compatibility view? Solution: Turn off compatibility view in Tools menu.
- In Firefox, you will need to allow site pop-ups for ttp.aaa.com
AAA Maps and TourBook® Guides
Travel planning made easy.
AAA eTourBook Guides NEW!
For your eReader or smartphone.The AAA eTourBook guides highlight major North American travel destinations. AAA eTourBook guides can be loaded onto popular e-reader devices including Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Apple iPad, and smartphones with e-reader applications.
AAA’s online maps allow you to have fun while you plot your routes, and add attractions and accommodations to your printable itinerary. When you visit the AAA Map Gallery, you'll find downloadable maps with AAA offices, highway exits, gas, food, and lodging indications, and much more.
AAA TourBook Guides
Free to members, TourBook® guides and maps are a must-have, whether you're planning a quick road trip or a long vacation. AAA TourBook® guides give you travel information about approved and rated hotels and restaurants, as well as attractions and points-of-interest in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. (Campground info can be found in our Online TourBooks.)
AAA Mobile Apps and Services
Solutions for AAA members on the go.
AAA Mobile App
AAA has bundled mobile app services for motorists, such as mapping and gas price comparison, as well as member-exclusive benefits including roadside assistance and discounts. The new app available for iPhone and Android-compatible devices combines the AAA Discounts, TripTik® Mobile, and Roadside apps into one app creating the perfect companion for any motorist. AAA Mobile delivers a complete mobile experience for members; centering around help at the roadside, travel plans and getting the latest discount and special offers with the AAA Discounts & Rewards program.
AAA Mobile Web
AAA Mobile Web puts AAA travel information in the palm of your hand. In response to expanding browser capabilities for mobile phones, AAA Mobile Web has been relaunched after a redesign and enhancement to make it easier to use with expanded capabilities. AAA Mobile Web is compatible with any smartphone with an Internet connection.
AAA eTourBook Guides
For your e-reader or smartphone.The AAA eTourBook Guides highlight major North American travel destinations. AAA eTourBook Guides can be loaded onto popular e-reader devices including Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Apple iPad and smartphones with e-reader applications.
Current Road Conditions
Road Conditions in TripTik
To view the most relevant road conditions on your route, use the AAA TripTik online mapping tool.
- Visit online TripTiks
- Click on Directions
- Select your Start and End Points
- Add any stops along the way
- Click Get Directions
- Click the Layers icon in upper right toolbar and turn on Construction
- Click the Print icon, Create Print version
- This will generate a PDF with each turn and stop, below the images, if there is construction, it will be noted
- Please note construction is subject to change and is best to print your map as close to travel date as possible