AAA Maps and Directions
Free maps, TripTik routings, TourBook guides, and more
Take Advantage of the New AAA TripTik Travel Planner
The AAA TripTik® Travel Planner is a highly acclaimed, interactive trip-planning tool for creating instant address-to-address driving directions. Before you get started, check out the features and helpful tips below.
Enjoy these great features:
- Save personalized trips and maps
- More destination, hotel, restaurant, and attraction info
- Highlights AAA Member Discounts locations and AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities
- Detours, construction zones, and rest stops
- High-quality detailed maps
- Full-screen map capability
New! Read Our TripTik Tips:
- Saved Trips - Upon signing in you can access past trips by choosing Directions on the left navigation bar, then click on My Trips, click your saved trip. To view, click "Route".
- Creating New Trips - Set a starting and ending point (A-B). Then along the route click on the map for the hotel/stop, and within the bubble click Route to add as a point on your itinerary. To reorder the items, click Edit in the upper right of the Directions screen. You can drag the blue route to further customize. Once you have your map itinerary the way you want it, click Get Directions.
- Preview or Print TripTik - Click the Print icon at the upper right. Make your selections and click Create Print Version. A PDF preview will be generated.
- Email a Trip - To send a PDF of your route to someone else, click the Print icon at the upper right. Then click Share By Email at the bottom of the box. Please note the mobile version does not have the "email a trip" feature.
- Help Icon - Click on the (?) icon on the upper right menu bar for a description of each menu item.
AAA Maps and TourBook® Guides
Travel planning made easy.
AAA eTourBook Guides NEW!
For your eReader or smartphone.The AAA eTourBook Guides highlight major North American travel destinations. AAA eTourBook Guides can be loaded onto popular eReader devices including Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Apple iPad and smartphones with e-reader applications.
AAA’s online maps allow you to have fun while you plot your routes, and add attractions and accommodations to your printable itinerary. When you visit the AAA Map Gallery, you'll find downloadable maps with AAA offices, highway exits, gas, food, and lodging indications, and much more.
AAA TourBook Guides
Free to members, TourBook® guides and maps are a must-have, whether you're planning a quick road trip or a long vacation. AAA TourBook® guides give you travel information about approved and rated hotels and restaurants, as well as attractions and points-of-interest in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. (Campground info can be found in our Online TourBooks.)
AAA Mobile Apps and Services
Solutions for AAA members on the go.
AAA Mobile App
AAA has bundled mobile app services for motorists, such as mapping and gas price comparison, as well as member-exclusive benefits including roadside assistance and discounts. The new app available for iPhone and Android-compatible devices combines the AAA Discounts, TripTik® Mobile and Roadside apps into one app creating the perfect companion for any motorist. AAA Mobile delivers a complete mobile experience for members; centering around help at the roadside, travel plans and getting the latest discount and special offers with the Member Discounts program and Member Deals.
AAA Mobile Web
AAA Mobile Web puts AAA travel information in the palm of your hand. In response to expanding browser capabilities for mobile phones, AAA Mobile Web has been relaunched after a redesign and enhancement to make it easier to use with expanded capabilities. AAA Mobile Web is compatible with any smartphone with an Internet connection.
AAA Mobile Web is accessible at AAA.mobi on a mobile Web device.
AAA eTourBook Guides NEW!
For your eReader or smartphone.The AAA eTourBook Guides highlight major North American travel destinations. AAA eTourBook Guides can be loaded onto popular eReader devices including Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Apple iPad and smartphones with eReader applications.
Current Road Conditions
Road Conditions in TripTik
To view the most relevant road conditions on your route, use the AAA TripTik online mapping tool.
- Visit online TripTiks
- Click on Directions
- Select your Start and End Points
- Add any stops along the way
- Click Get Directions
- Click the Layers icon in upper right toolbar and turn on Construction
- Click the Print icon, Create Print version
- This will generate a PDF with each turn and stop, below the images, if there is construction, it will be noted
- Please note construction is subject to change and is best to print your map as close to travel date as possible