AAA Maps and Directions
Free maps, TripTik routings, TourBook guides, and more
Take Advantage of the AAA TripTik Travel Planner
The AAA TripTik® Travel Planner is a highly acclaimed, interactive trip-planning tool for creating instant address-to-address driving directions. Before you get started, check out the features and helpful tips below.
Enjoy these great features:
- Save personalized trips and maps
- More destination, hotel, restaurant, and attraction info
- Highlights AAA Member Discounts locations and AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities
- Detours, construction zones, and rest stops
- High-quality detailed maps
- Full-screen map capability
Use our highly acclaimed, interactive trip planning tool to create instant maps, routings and narrative directions for: address-to-address, cities, airports, lodgings, restaurants, attractions, National or State Parks, gas stations. New - AAA Mobile Services puts AAA Tourbooks & Directions in the palm of your hand.
Download the mobile App
AAA has bundled mobile app services for motorists, such as mapping and gas price comparison, as well as member-exclusive benefits including roadside assistance and discounts. The new app available for iPhone and Android-compatible devices combines the AAA Discounts, TripTik® Mobile and Roadside apps into one app creating the perfect companion for any motorist.
Request Print Service
Order free TripTik printed routings for delivery to your home.
(Please allow 5-10 business days for mail delivery)
Read Our TripTik Tips:
- Saved Trips - Upon signing in you can access past trips by choosing Directions (car icon) on the left navigation bar, then click on My Trips, click your saved trip. To view, click "Route".
- Creating New Trips - Set a starting and ending point (A-B). Then along the route click on the map for the hotel/stop, and within the bubble click Route to add as a point on your itinerary. To reorder the items, click Edit in the upper right of the Directions screen. You can drag the blue route to further customize. Once you have your map itinerary the way you want it, click Get Directions.
- Preview or Print TripTik - Click the Print icon at the upper right. Make your selections and click Create Print Version. A PDF preview will be generated.
- Email a Trip - To send a PDF of your route to someone else, click the Print icon at the upper right. Then click Share By Email at the bottom of the box. Please note the mobile version does not have the "email a trip" feature.
- Help Icon - Click on the (?) icon on the upper right menu bar for a description of each menu item.
Saved Trips - Locate And Route
Troubleshooting And Known Issues:
- Printing Issues: Are you using Adobe Reader or a different .pdf reader? Solution: Enable Adobe Acrobat Reader or Update to latest.
- If unable to print or see the print dialog box, ensure you disable the firewall and try again.
- Is Internet Explorer utilizing compatibility view? Solution: Turn off compatibility view in Tools menu.
- In Firefox, you will need to allow site pop-ups for ttp.aaa.com
AAA Maps and TourBook® Guides
Travel planning made easy.
AAA eTourBook Guides NEW!
For your eReader or smartphone.The AAA eTourBook Guides highlight major North American travel destinations. AAA eTourBook Guides can be loaded onto popular eReader devices including Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Apple iPad and smartphones with e-reader applications.
AAA’s online maps allow you to have fun while you plot your routes, and add attractions and accommodations to your printable itinerary. When you visit the AAA Map Gallery, you'll find downloadable maps with AAA offices, highway exits, gas, food, and lodging indications, and much more.
AAA TourBook Guides
Free to members, TourBook® guides and maps are a must-have, whether you're planning a quick road trip or a long vacation. AAA TourBook® guides give you travel information about approved and rated hotels and restaurants, as well as attractions and points-of-interest in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. (Campground info can be found in our Online TourBooks.)
AAA Mobile Apps and Services
Solutions for AAA members on the go.
AAA Mobile App
AAA has bundled mobile app services for motorists, such as mapping and gas price comparison, as well as member-exclusive benefits including roadside assistance and discounts. The new app available for iPhone and Android-compatible devices combines the AAA Discounts, TripTik® Mobile and Roadside apps into one app creating the perfect companion for any motorist. AAA Mobile delivers a complete mobile experience for members; centering around help at the roadside, travel plans and getting the latest discount and special offers with the Member Discounts program and Member Deals.
AAA Mobile Web
AAA Mobile Web puts AAA travel information in the palm of your hand. In response to expanding browser capabilities for mobile phones, AAA Mobile Web has been relaunched after a redesign and enhancement to make it easier to use with expanded capabilities. AAA Mobile Web is compatible with any smartphone with an Internet connection.
AAA Mobile Web is accessible at AAA.mobi on a mobile Web device.
AAA eTourBook Guides NEW!
For your eReader or smartphone.The AAA eTourBook Guides highlight major North American travel destinations. AAA eTourBook Guides can be loaded onto popular eReader devices including Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Apple iPad and smartphones with eReader applications.
Current Road Conditions
Road Conditions in TripTik
To view the most relevant road conditions on your route, use the AAA TripTik online mapping tool.
- Visit online TripTiks
- Click on Directions
- Select your Start and End Points
- Add any stops along the way
- Click Get Directions
- Click the Layers icon in upper right toolbar and turn on Construction
- Click the Print icon, Create Print version
- This will generate a PDF with each turn and stop, below the images, if there is construction, it will be noted
- Please note construction is subject to change and is best to print your map as close to travel date as possible
I-10 construction between Tucson and Benson
Travel on Interstate 10 southeast of Tucson will become difficult over the next several months. The Arizona Department of Transportation plans to start work this week to replace a bridge at Davidson Canyon east of the city. It’s part of a $15.2 million project that includes the bridge replacement and repaving of more than 17 miles of interstate.
Motorists can expect some delays beginning on Thursday, August 27, when workers start to tear down the bridge at Davidson Canyon. Westbound I-10 will be reduced to one lane during the work, which is located near milepost 285. But that’s just the first of several restrictions and closures motorists will see.
ADOT plans to close the interstate overnight on at least six nights during construction. The first of those is scheduled for sometime in October. During the closures, westbound traffic will detour 67 miles around the site on Arizona 90, Arizona 82 and Arizona 83.
Both phases of the bridge demolition and reconstruction project are expected to be completed by spring 2016.
ROAD OPEN ALERT:
Interstate 10 at Tex Wash Bridge is open to traffic.
- Traffic in I-10 will be allowed through the Tex wash Bridge area by temporarily using the westbound bridge with a crossover lane configuration.
- The westbound bridge has been temporarily converted to a two lane road with k-rail dividing the center line.
- The speed limit for this section is 45 miles per hour.