Founded in 1902, AAA is a not-for-profit organization of clubs serving more than 50 million members in the United States and Canada. AAA serves its members through a network of 1,100 offices with more than 45,000 employees. Through affiliations with automobile and touring clubs around the world, AAA provides benefits to members traveling in 130 countries on six continents. AAA exists for its members and will judge everything it does by how well it serves their needs.
AAA Arizona, the Arizona affiliate of AAA, was founded in 1927 with 239 members and has grown to more than 800,000 members statewide. The club's 500+ employees operate 11 AAA offices and six Auto Repair facilities in the Phoenix area, Tucson, and Prescott...and more are planned!
While continuing to provide many of the traditional products and services that have made AAA one of the most recognized and respected names in the world, AAA Arizona is bringing forth new innovative services that allow us to create excellent experiences and inspire our members and employees to build strong lasting relationships.
Over the years, AAA has become recognized as:
- The nation’s leading provider of roadside assistance and automotive-related expertise.
- The world’s largest publisher of travel information and one of the world’s largest leisure travel agencies.
- One of the most active advocates for the welfare of the traveling public.
- One of the fastest growing financial products and services organizations in the United States.
- A top performer in the life insurance industry.