Southern Charm - 7 day(s), North America, Southern US
Join Today’s Traveling Women as we experience the history, charm, and singular hospitality of the Low Country in Georgia and South Carolina. Soak in two nights at the exclusive Jekyll Island Club, once described as “the richest, most exclusive club in the world.” Explore one of America’s oldest plantations, Boone Hall. Visit charming Beaufort. Explore the history of Savannah and Antebellum Charleston. Visit the oldest city in the United States, St. Augustine, Florida., and enjoy an enchanting trolley tour through its vibrant Old Spanish Quarter.
- Escorted by a AAA Arizona host
- 9 meals (6 breakfasts, 3 dinners)
- Accommodations in AAA Three and Four Diamond hotels
Group air available on request.
- Visit Charleston’s sprawling historic district and Jekyll Island Historic Landmark District (one of the nation’s largest restoration projects)
- Sightseeing cruise of Amelia Island
- Trolley tour of St. Augustine’s Old Spanish Quarter (dating back to 1572)
- Visit gracious Boone Hall, one of America’s oldest working plantations that still grows crops as it has for the last 320 years
- Enjoy a two-night stay at the Jekyll Island Club, once described as “the richest, most exclusive, most inaccessible club in the world”