Shades of Ireland - 9 day(s), Europe, Ireland
From vibrant and history-filled Dublin, across rolling green hills to the dramatic coast, experience all of the charms of Ireland on this magical tour of the Emerald Isle. Live like royalty during an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle. Visit the new House of Waterford Crystal factory. See the Atlantic from the stunning 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. Experience the world-famous beauty of the Ring of Kerry. Have coffee and scones at a working farm. See beautiful Killarney from your seat on an Irish jaunting car. Journey to historic Blarney Castle, lean back and kiss its famous stone!
Non-group dates available. Ask your AAA Travel professional for details.
- Professional Tour Director
- 13 meals
- Enjoy a rousing night of traditional Irish entertainment accompanied by a hearty dinner
- Travel the Ring of Kerry, one of the world’s most beautiful coastal routes
- Meet an Irish family during a visit to a working Irish farm. Sample homemade tea and scones while they explain their everyday life
- Behold the spectacular beauty of the Cliffs of Moher
- Overnight on the grounds of a castle and experience old Ireland at its finest