AAA Rose Parade Tour - 6 day(s), California, North America, Western US
The best way to fully experience the grandeur of the Rose Parade is up close and in person. AAA Arizona has hosted the Rose Parade for the past 28 years and offers a virtually all-inclusive, in-depth experience in and around Pasadena's annual festivities. This year's parade theme: "Echoes of Success” celebrates those people, organizations and institutions that play a part in the stories of the success of others. Our Rose Parade package includes five nights at the Marriott Marina Del Rey, a visit to the Float Barns to see the floats being crafted before their public debut, and special reserved grandstand seating at the Rose Parade. Also included is a New Year's Eve Dinner Party, a visit to the Reagan Library, some meals, a team of AAA Hosts, and all transfers/ground transportation.
Optional excursion available for Sunday 1/1/17 - Whale Watching (additional $35.00 per person)*
- Round-trip motorcoach transportation from Arizona
- 5-nights accommodations at the Marriott Marina del Rey
- Sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
- AAA Hosts (2 per bus)
- Exclusive parade gifts
- Five (5) breakfasts, one (1) buffet lunch, one (1) dinner, and a welcome reception
About Your Hotel:
AAA Three Diamond Marina del Rey Marriott
Welcome to a thoroughly modern and uniquely indulgent hotel experience. Step into an oasis of calm, a retreat from the world outside, where an exotic aromatherapy mist circulates throughout the hotel creating a sense of ease and warmth. The lobby is bathed in candlelight, and the pampering staff of trained professionals is prepared to attend to your every desire, focused on making your stay memorable in every way. The rooms are designed with style, all overlooking the waters of Marina del Rey or with views of the Malibu Mountains and Pacific Ocean. The restaurant features Asian influences melded with Italian classics that are complemented by an assortment of California wines.
- Tour a float barn to witness the final parade preparations
- Visit the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library with lunch under Air Force One
- Reserved Grandstand seating at the Tournament of Roses Parade, the theme of this year's parade is "Echoes of Success"
- Enjoy a New Year's Eve dinner and dance gala