The Columbia and Snake Rivers - 9 day(s), North America, Northwest US
Spend seven nights aboard the American Empress exploring the Pacific Northwest where the Columbia and Snake rivers wind gently through the hills. On this Food and Wine Journey, you’ll enjoy premium tours of vineyards and savor local cuisine using the freshest ingredients as you discover the legendary wineries of this breathtaking region.
- Professional tour director
- Complimentary overnight stay in a luxury hotel before your voyage – includes breakfast, taxes, porterage, and transfers to the American Empress
- All meals included on cruise portion
- 7 Nights onboard the American Empress
- Hop on/hop off excursions included in each port
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, specialty coffees, bottled water, and soft drinks throughout your voyage
- All hotel service charges, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Airport transfers at scheduled times
- Insider Experience on the hop on/hop off tours
- The Dalles – Welcome to the end of the Oregon Trail. Shoppers will adore the boutiques and wine lovers will enjoy Sunshine Mills Winery, inventors of Cope Di Vino or “wine by the glass.”
- A tour of the Bonneville Dam will reveal the unique challenges on building this power plant with a minimal impact to wildlife – the answer is fish ladders.
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard historian and culture expert