Treasures of Italy - 11 day(s), Europe, Italy
This tour certainly ticks a lot of boxes. Historic cities, idyllic fishing villages, islands, lakes, canals, a wealth of art and heritage buildings, not to mention the fabulous food, all complemented by a backdrop of breathtaking scenery. This tour is comfortably paced - expertly planned with just the right combination of touring, sightseeing and leisure time. Use the free time to relax and soak up the atmosphere or, if you wish, add optional components to maximize your time in Italy.
- Professional Tour Director
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Hotels service charges, taxes, restaurant tips, and porterage
- Airport transfers at scheduled times
- 10 breakfasts, 4 dinners
AAA Member Benefit
- $40 optional excursion voucher
- Enjoy a private guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome
- See the Roman Arena and Juliet’s balcony in Verona
- Gain VIP entrance into the Vatican Museums and be among the select few to admire the famous Bramante Staircase.
- Visit the Colosseum, still echoing with the thronging crowds and ghostly cries of gladiatorial combat
- Walk with a local expert through the cobbled streets of ill-fated Pompeii, frozen in time since the 1st century
- Stand in awe beside Michelangelo’s Statue of David in Florence
- Take a short boat cruise to visit two of the villages of the UNESCO world heritage listed Cinque Terre