Tournament of Roses Parade
Ring in 2018 in sunny Southern California, home to the Tournament of Roses' annual New Year's celebration. Spend the morning watching the dazzling floats of the 129th Rose Parade from your grandstand parade seating, which offers fantastic views of the elite equestrians, drum corps, and marching bands that walk alongside floats decked in colorful flowers. You'll have two opportunities to view the floasts up close: first during a tour of the float barns the day before the parade, then at the Showcase of Floats afterward. (Or, should you prefer pigskin to parades, you can score tickets to the Rose Bowl.) The trip also features a visit to The Huntingtion, one of the world's great cultural centers; a docent will lead you through the art collections and botanical gardens. Stop at the Californa Science Center to see the space shuttle Endeavour on your way back to the hotel, then freshen up for a special New Year's Even dinner.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Renaissance Long Beach
- Roundtrip transfers from LAX, Burbank or Long Beach Airport
- Grandstand seating at the Tournament of Rose Parade*
- Welcome Reception & New Year’s Eve Dinner
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- 2018 Rose Parade Program
- Viewing of the 129th Tournament of Roses Parade, followed by a look at the flower-covered floats during the Showcase of Floats at Victory Park
- Admission to Huntington Museums & Gardens
- A festive New Year’s Eve dinner
*The location of seats for the parade: Corner of West Colorado and Orange Grove and within the blocks of 414-450. This is where the TV cameras are located and where the bands stop to perform
There is considerable walking on the sightseeing portions of this tour.
Children 7 yrs or below ARE NOT PERMITTED
Max pax in room – 2 adults & 2 children
If you drive to the hotel there is no price reduction, and parking is not included. Parking at the hotel is $22/day for self-parking with in and out privileges, and is payable directly to the hotel. Valet parking is $28/day.
Sojourns and our partner reserve the right to substitute hotels as it is deemed necessary and to provide comparable alternatives.