Spectacular Fall Foliage - 8 day(s), North America, Northeast US
Embark on the quintessential autumn vacation in this most picturesque corner of North America, brimming with Americana and awash with the spectacular colors of Indian Summer.
Your Tour Director Writes: "This tour allows you to fully enjoy New England's unique fall foliage at a moderate pace. Relax with two-night stays in Stowe and North Conway, explore historic attractions, discover quaint towns filled with Americana appeal and sample delectable local specialties. Luxurious hotels located right in city centers, such as the Hilton Boston and Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, combine with wonderful resorts and lodges, including the famous Trapp Family Lodge, owned by the family who inspired the classic musical, The Sound of Music."
- Escorted by a professional Tour Director
- 11 meals
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Complimentary coach and hotel WiFi
- Hotel and restaurant tips
- Baggage handling
AAA Member Benefits
- $40 per person optional excursion voucher
- Follow part of Boston’s red-brick Freedom Trail which brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
- Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum, a wonderful snapshot of Americana, built to showcase the amazing artwork produced during his long career
- Taste fresh cider at Cold Hollow Apple Cider Mill and sample the flavours at Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory
- Succumb to beer group pressure! A 3-course meal with tastings of Austrian inspired lagers
- Quechee Gorge: Stop for fall foliage picture-taking
- Woodstock: See the famous covered bridge
- White Mountains: Travel through Crawford Notch. Stop for photos at the Silver Cascade Waterfall and Bretton Woods. Enjoy views of Mount Washington
- Kennebunkport: Drive along Ocean Drive. See the homes of the rich and famous, including the summer retreat of former President George H.W. Bush. Browse in the galleries and shops