This sweeping journey features extended stays in Cuzco and the Sacred Valley and an overnight at Machu Picchu. You'll experience more of Peru's fascinating history, rich culture and astounding Inca sites - even sunrise at the Lost City. PLUS visit 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Professional Tour Director
- Extensive, expertly-guided small group sightseeing every day including all entrance fees
- 16 meals: 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- 9 nights accommodation in our handpicked first class hotels
- All on-tour transportation including both internal flights
- Luggage handling, hotel taxes and service charges, and all airline fees and fuel charges for your 2 included flights
AAA Member Benefits
- Enjoy a complimentary extra night in Lima before your tour at the Doubletree El Pardo Hotel
- $115 savings per person
- Retreat to the Inkaterra El Pueblo Hotel, set in a riverside cloud forest in the shadow of Machu Picchu; then experience the fabled Lost City early the next morning before other visitors arrive
- Immerse in the daily rhythms of Cuyuni and get to know the people, life and culture of this remote Andean village
- Venture across the scenic high-mountain plains to Oropesa, a Colonial town celebrated for its authentic breadmaking traditions
- From an Indian market and pioneering animal sanctuary to the studios of artists and weavers, you’ll return with a deeper understanding and appreciation of Peru’s modern spirit and enduring ways
- Includes 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
*Please Note: Due to limited visibility, the planetarium is closed from January through March. During this time, guests will enjoy an extra sightseeing stop in Lima on Day 2 to visit Casa Aliaga. This handsome Colonial residence is the oldest house in the Americas and has been home to the same family for nearly 500 years.