Alaska Active Escape - 6 day(s), Alaska, North America
Paddling among towering peaks and icebergs in the Alaskan wilderness, hiking among a glacial icefield, learning about the local wildlife, experiencing the views and isolation of the Kenai peninsula, riding the whitewater on a rafting adventure, lodging with tremendous mountain views.
Alaska—so raw, vast and far-out it may as well be its very own planet. This adventure lets hardy travellers explore an exotic foreign world without ever leaving Earth, affording visitors a hands-on appreciation for the land (and sea and air) via kayaking, whitewater rafting, hiking and wildlife spotting. Trek the Kenai Peninsula, get an all-access look at the Alaskan Sealife Center and experience the rugged frontier spirit of Anchorage by day, then tuck yourself away in a cozy hotel by night.
- Professional tour director
- National and state park entrance fees
- Hiking, kayaking and rafting excursions
- Visit to Alaskan Sealife Center
- Cruise in Kachemak Bay State Park
- Carl E. Wynn Nature Center
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 2 dinners.
- Comfort hotels/lodges
- Air-conditioned private touring van, kayak, boat, hiking
- Small group experience; Max 12, Avg 10