Did you know that Original Medicare only covers 80% of health care costs? Many Americans are left wondering how to pay the remaining 20%.
The answer may be with Medicare Supplement Insurance from AAA, which helps you cover out-of-pocket costs. As a member of AAA, you have access to valuable insurance benefits and great rates.
You can learn more about Medicare Supplement Insurance today — and discover how you could save money with Aetna’s competitive rates for AAA members.
Speak to an agent today by callng 1-855-523-3107.
Insured by Aetna Health and Life Insurance Company
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or Federal Medicare Program. This is a solicitation of insurance. Call to receive complete information including benefits, costs, eligibility requirements, exclusions and limitations. You may be contacted by an agent. Plans are offered by Aetna Health and Life Insurance Company. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Plan features and availability may vary by location.
2016 AAA Inc. 10/16