What is the Accident Medical Expense Insurance Plan offered through AAA?
The Accident Medical Expense Insurance Plan reimburses medical expenses for care and treatment of an accidental bodily injury for members engaged in a wide variety of travel and sporting activities.
- AAA Member Group Rate: Only $7/year
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- No Medical Exam
- No Health Questions
What are the benefits for covered activities?
- Pays $5,000 Accidental Death and up to $5,000 Dismemberment. The amount payable for dismemberment varies based on the injury suffered.
- Pays an additional $2,500 Accidental Death when wearing a seat belt in a private passenger automobile accident
- Pays an additional $2,500 Accidental Death when protected by an air bag in a private passenger automobile accident
- Pays up to $1,200 to reimburse covered medical expenses
- Pays up to $2,500 to reimburse necessary home and vehicle modifications
They include, but are not limited to:
Emergency Room, Hospital Room, Prescription Drugs, X-rays and Diagnostics, Ambulance, Physical Therapy, Medical Equipment Rental, Casts and Splints, and Dental Work due to Bodily Injury.
How do you enroll?
There are four easy ways to enroll:
- Login to your account online at AAA.com
- Call 1-800-952-4320
- Stop by your local AAA office
- Fill out the Coverage Activation form. You can bring the form and premium to your local AAA office, or mail it to: AAA Arizona, Dept. 510, Suite 500, 2375 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85016.
For membership renewals effective July 1, 2012 and after:
- Review a copy of the policy certificate (with how to file a claim on the last page)
- Review a copy of the brochure (with Coverage Activation Form)
For membership renewals effective prior to July 1, 2012: