AAA Opens Auto Repair Shop in Scottsdale
Phoenix, Aug 3, 2012. AAA Arizona is opening its fifth auto repair facility just a few blocks northwest of its Scottsdale office. The new shop is located at 15509 N. Hayden Road in the Scottsdale Airpark.
“The new location will allow us to provide the honest, reliable and quality service AAA is known for to a strong segment of our member population, and to non-members alike,” said John Walter, director of automotive repair for AAA Arizona.
AAA’s newest club-owned repair facility will feature:
· Routine maintenance and full service auto repair for AAA members and non-members.
· Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians supported with state-of-the-art tools and equipment.
· A 24-month/24,000-mile warranty or 12-month/12,000-mile warranty on parts and labor for members and non-members
· Discounts for AAA members, including a 10 percent discount on labor and most packaged services.
· Complimentary shuttle service for all patrons.
The new facility will be open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Appointments can be made by calling 602.308.3080. In addition, coupons for maintenance can be downloaded for use by visiting http://www.az.aaa.com/automotive/auto-repair-coupons.
AAA Arizona, the Arizona affiliate of AAA, provides automotive, insurance and auto travel services to more than 825,000 Arizona members. Annually, AAA’s Roadside Assistance responds to more than 450,000 calls for help on Arizona roadways. The auto club also provides insurance, travel, auto repair, discounts and financial services to AAA members. Since its founding in 1927, AAA Arizona has been a leading advocate for the safety and security of all travelers.