Alaska by Land and Sea - 12 day(s), Alaska, North America
Dazzling glaciers and Alaska’s stunning coast are only half the story. Join Today's Traveling Women on this Princess Cruises land and sea cruisetour vacation that takes you 300 miles deeper into the heart of Alaska where you will explore Denali National Park, soaring Mount McKinley, and incredible wildlife.
- Escorted by a AAA Arizona host and professional guide
- 4 meals (2 breakfasts, 2 dinners) on the land portion, all meals aboard the cruise
- 7 nights aboard the Island Princess
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling, and taxes
- Luxury motorcoach
- Airport transfers
- 1 night in Anchorage lets you enjoy this modern city steeped in Native American heritage
- 1 night at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness lodge with spectacular views from the mountain
- 2 nights at Denali Princess Wilderness lodge with an official Denali National Park tour
- Direct-to-the-Wilderness® rail service will whisk you through the Alaskan wilderness to your cruise ship
7 nights aboard the Island Princess viewing impressive glaciers and abundant wildlife
Land: Anchorage, Mount McKinley, Denali, Whittier.
Ports: Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchikan, Alaska; Vancouver, British Columbia