Pacific Northwest and California - 8 day(s), California, North America, Northwest US, Western US
Explore the majestic Pacific Northwest and California on this eight day adventure, from the wilds of Mount St. Helens and the Columbia River Gorge to the sophistication of Portland and San Francisco. Travel along Oregon’s beautiful Pacific coast. Enjoy an elegant dinner cruise on the Willamette River and experience Portland’s dazzling city sights and city lights. Visit Redwood National Park. Explore Eureka, a historic timber and fishing village. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and discover the “City by the Bay,” San Francisco. Don’t miss one of America’s most beautiful regions.
- Professional tour director
- 10 meals
- Sedan service plus airport transfers when you purchase tour air
AAA Member benefit
Complimentary excursion - Enjoy a delicious pasta dinner with wine at one of the original "Old Spaghetti Factories" in the United States. Choose from one of the manager's favorite dishes as you experience the unique assortment of antiques that are a signature of the restaurant. After dinner you will marvel at the beauty of downtown Portland. Situated between the sparkling waters of the Columbia and the Willamette rivers, it is the third largest city in the Northwest. Your guide will enlighten you with the history of Chinatown, the Pearl District, and why it's called the "City of Roses." A big city with a small town charm, you will see why it's one of the favorite destinations in the West.
- Learn about one of America's greatest volcanic eruptions with a visit to Mount St. Helens Visitor Center
- Travel along the magnificent Bandon Beach Loop in Bandon State Natural Area to see the famed Face Rock
- Enjoy dinner on Pier 39 and experience postcard views of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge