Discover Scotland - 9 day(s), Europe
From its rugged sea-sprayed islands to its stately castles drenched in history, Scotland’s treasures are diverse and compelling. Explore the regal city of Edinburgh. Learn the secrets of making Scotch whisky during a tour and tasting at a typical distillery. Try to spot “Nessie” from the shores of Loch Ness. Marvel at the magnificent landscape of the Highlands and Islands. See the remarkable Ring of Brodgar, reported to be older than Stonehenge. Stop in St. Andrews, home of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club. Discover the ancient, Neolithic village uncovered at Skara Brae, and dating back to 3200 B.C.E. Take a cruise on famed Loch Lomond.
- 14 meals.
- Sedan service plus airport transfers when you purchase tour provider air.
- 2 nights Edinburgh.
- 1 night Grantown-on-Spey.
- 2 nights Thurso.
- 2 nights Ballachulish.
- 1 night Erskine.
- Experience the Orkney Islands during a full-day guided excursion.
- See magnificent Edinburgh Castle, a stone fortress perched high above the city.
- Search for the infamous Loch Ness Monster from the beautiful shores of Loch Ness.
- Learn the art of producing Scotch whisky during a distillery tour and tasting.
Witness the remarkable skills of working Scottish sheep dogs.
*August 12 and August 19 departures include Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo*