Uniworld River Cruises
There are many ways to travel, but none compare to the intimate, stylish, and sophisticated experience of a river cruise.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
For nearly four decades, Uniworld has taken guests to the most spectacular destinations in Europe, Russia, Egypt, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China. Ranked one of the “World’s Best Cruise Lines” by readers of Conde Nast Traveler you can expect a first-class river cruise experience on every voyage.
Exclusive AAA Member Savings Benefit*
This benefit is combinable with most other offers, including AAA Vacations® CRUISES.
- $125 per person on cruises 3-13 days
- $250 per person on cruises 14+ days
To book your Uniworld Cruise today, call a AAA Travel professional toll free 1-877-934-6222 or stop by your local AAA office.
Discover the riches of four nations as you cruise along the Rhine, Main, and Danube rivers
Encounter some of the prettiest villages in the world in Alsace, a region that is partly French, partly German and wholly Alsatian, with its own unique way of looking at the world. Marvel at the gorgeous scenery of the Wachau Valley, and celebrate the grandeur and the joy that is imperial Vienna. Tradition, history, music, art, and flavors to savor throughout, are all yours to discover on one grand journey.
Departing October 6, 2013
Priced from $5,599
- $450 discount per person
- $50 onboard credit per person
- 4 countries
- 19 excursions, including 6 “Choice Is Yours” options, fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all shore excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients (14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners)
- 2 Captain’s Welcome Gala and 2 Farewell Dinners
- Complimentary fine wine, beer, and soft drinks during lunch and dinner onboard; bottled water replenished daily in your stateroom; and 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station