Royal Caribbean International
The sea is calling. Answer it royally.
The amenities onboard Royal Caribbean offer you the opportunity to go out and see, do and be more than you ever thought possible. From rock walls to ice-skating rinks, there is something for everyone. While on a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation you can rediscover who you really are. With more than 280 destinations worldwide and an amazing array of exciting shore excursions and cruisetour options, Royal Caribbean provides you the chance to try something new - why not go glacier-trekking in Alaska; cave-tubing in Belize; biking through the vineyards of Dubrovnik, Croatia; experience the wonders of China; or why not do nothing at all? The choice is yours.
Book an outside stateroom and receive onboard value booklets.
AAA Vacations® CRUISE Exclusives on select sailings:
- Priority check-in
- Champagne upon arrival
- Oasis or Allure of the Seas only: get one dinner for two at Chops Grille OR Giovani’s Table
- $25 - $100 shipboard credit per stateroom
- Double Dip! Combinable with member bonus benefit above where applicable
Call a AAA Travel professional toll-free 1-877-934-6222 or stop by your local AAA office.
Sail with Your Wedding Party at Sea and Save!
Book at least 12 staterooms on any 2013 cruise of 5 nights or longer and receive a free Sweethearts at Sea wedding package.
Experience romance on the high seas with a Royal Caribbean International® wedding onboard our amazing fleet. The Sweethearts at Sea package includes a unique ceremony performed by the ship’s captain, photography, bouquet and boutonniere, cake, wine and other extras.
You can rely every step of the way on our Royal Romance® team, who will help create a beautiful, personalized event that truly reflects you.
The Sweethearts at Sea Package includes:
- Wedding planning services
- Onboard Royal Romance Coordinator
- Boutonniere & 12 long-stemmed roses
- 8” white fondant cake
- Recorded music plus live soloist during the ceremony
- Wine at the ceremony
- Royal Wedding Registry
- Dinner for the bride and groom at a specialty restaurant
- Stateroom decorations, including fresh flowers
- Photography service, including thirty (30) 8x10 prints and one (1) CD with 15 images
- Ceremony performed by the ship’s captain
- Keepsake certificate
- Champagne and strawberries in the stateroom
- Breakfast in bed
Book at least 25 staterooms and receive our Sweethearts at Sea Premium package, which includes everything in the Sweethearts at Sea package PLUS:
- 1 hour wine and hors d’oeuvres reception for the bride, groom and 48 guests
- Stateroom upgrade for the bride and groom (Upgrade up to Junior Suites only)