Experience unrivaled cuisine, luxurious accommodations, exceptional personalized service, and extraordinary value.
Oceania Cruises is the world’s only upper premium cruise line. Cuisine, comfort, service and outstanding value are the pillars that define Oceania and have made it the cruise company of choice for travelers like you who are seeking a truly refined and casually elegant travel experience.
Intimate and luxurious ships allow you to explore the world in unequalled style and comfort. Sophisticated, stylish and distinctly mid-size, you’ll find the onboard atmosphere is extremely welcoming, and with an unrivaled level of personalized service as a result of there being two staff members for every three guests.
As the leader in destination cruising, Oceania Cruises sails to more than 330 ports around the globe. Itineraries are a unique mix of must-see and off-the-beaten-path ports-of-call. Multiple overnight calls afford an in-depth, enriching destination experience and allow travelers to immerse themselves in the cuisine, culture and history of the ports visited.
To book your Oceana Cruise today, call a AAA Travel professional toll free 1-888-870-9408 or stop by your local AAA office.
Your World Exclusives
2012-2013 AAA Amenity Voyages
- 2 for 1 cruise fares with FREE airfare*
- Bonus savings up to $3,500 per stateroom*
- 2 for 1 deposits* on all 2012 voyages
- AAA bonus pre-paid gratuities*
To book your Oceania Cruise today, call a AAA Travel professional toll free 1-888-870-9408 or stop by your local AAA office.
* Offers expire December 31, 2013. 2 for 1 Deposits applies to 2012 voyages only. All advertised fares, offers and any applicable shipboard credits, upgrades or special amenities shown are per person based on double occupancy unless otherwise indicated, are subject to availability at time of booking, may not be combinable with other offers, are capacity controlled and may be withdrawn without prior notice or remain in effect after the expiration date. All fares listed are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy and include Non- Commissionable Fares. Cruise-related government fees and taxes of up to $19.50 per guest per day are included. For itineraries shown with multiple departures, sailing prices may vary and any “Fares From” pricing is based on Category G unless otherwise indicated. Single rates and rates for 3rd and 4th guests are available upon request; call for details. Cruise Ship Fuel Surcharge may apply for new bookings and, if applicable, is additional revenue to Oceania Cruises. 2 for 1, Early Booking Savings and Special Offer fares are based on published Full Brochure Fares. Full Brochure Fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all cabin categories, may not have been in effect during the last 90 days and do not include Personal Charges and Optional Facilities and Services Fees as defined in the Terms and Conditions of the Guest Ticket Contract which may be viewed at OceaniaCruises.com. Full Brochure Fares are cruise only. “Free Airfare” promotion does not include ground transfers and applies to economy, round-trip flights only from the following Oceania Cruises Primary Air Gateways: ATL, BOS, CLT, DEN, DFW, EWR, HNL, IAH, IAD, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, TPA, YOW, YUL, YVR, YYC, YYZ. Airfare is available from all other U.S. & Canadian gateways at an additional charge. Any advertised fares that include the “Free Airfare” promotion include airline fees, surcharges and all government taxes. Some airline-imposed personal charges, including but not limited to baggage, priority boarding and special seating, may apply. For details visit exploreflightfees.com. Oceania Cruises reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. Suite and stateroom measurements are approximate, and those in same category may vary in size. Accommodations may also have different furniture placement than as depicted in the published photographs. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Complete Terms and Conditions may be found in the Guest Ticket Contract. Ships’ Registry: Marshall Islands. PRO2817