Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
Discover Disney Magic in the Heart of Hawai'i
Welcome to a whole new kind of family vacation.
Aulani is a resort like no other. Inspired by the wonders and tradition of Hawai'i, in perfect harmony with the magic of Disney, every detail has been uniquely designed with families in mind. Perfectly placed in O'ahu on a beautiful beachfront cove, here, kids, adults, and families will experience the enchantment of Hawai'i as few ever get to. Aloha.
or call toll-free 1-888-870-9408
Exclusive AAA Member Benefits
- AAA Disney Magic Moments Savings: Save 10% off the non-discounted room portion on packages that include at least one package component, based on availability. No discount will be available during Holiday Season, Dec. 22-31, 2012 and Dec. 21-31, 2013
- Free Hertz Child Seat: Add a Hertz car rental to a AAA Vacations package and request one child seat at no additional charge for each day of the car rental.**
To plan your vacation, call a AAA Travel professional toll-free 1-888-870-9408 or request a quote online.
*4 Nights for the Price of 3 Nights promotion for Guests who stay four consecutive nights between April 7, 2013 through May 23, 2013 and May 27, 2013 through June 8, 2013. Book from February 16, 2013-April 6, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited, and room availability may vary by dates of stay. Excludes resort fees and taxes. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Offer excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Offer applied once per reservation. Advance reservations required. Subject to additional restrictions and change without notice. Limit 2 rooms per reservation. **Child seats must be requested at time of booking. Offer is limited to one complimentary child seat per booking. Any additional child seats will be charged at normal rates. Child seats are available for children up to age six. Offer based on availability of child seats at time of rental.
Aulani is relaxed yet regal with detailed touches of Disney magic.
The white sandy beach, tropical gardens, turquoise lagoons and sparkling waterfalls are just a few highlights of this balmy paradise. Inside the Resort, lava rock rises up through the floor of the grand lobby as dual pools of water cross the expanse: one gently flows with lilies while the other rushes wildly through. This Hawaiian philosophy of balance - bright and shadowy, brisk and slow, delicate and coarse - resonates deeply throughout the resort. It reflects not only the nature of the islands, but the spirit of its people. Add to this the exhilarating enchantment of Disney through its family entertainment and recreation, and you'll find a world of fun at your fingertips!
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, is part of the Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina, which is located on the western shore of O'ahu about 17 miles from the Honolulu International Airport in Hawai'i.
Starting in mid-2013 you’ll enjoy additional enhancements
- Waikolohe Valley Pool Area will soon delight Guests with more water features and dining options, including a themed family pool and a kids’ splash zone.
- Larger Lawn Location to accommodate more Guests for events, weddings, 'Ohana Disney Movie Nights Under the Stars, and the nighttime Starlit Hui hula show.
- Two Dining Additions including a poolside venue and a beachside quick-service eatery.
- More Rooms and Villas will accommodate Guests in two new towers.
Basic Resort Facts
- 21 acres of beachfront property
- 460 Villas, including 12 Grand Villas
- 359 hotel rooms, including 16 suites
- 4 restaurants and 2 lounges
- Spa & fitness center includes both indoor and outdoor space
- 4 whirlpool spas
- 14,545-square-foot conference center
- 36,695 square feet of outdoor venues
- Waikolohe Stream
- Menehune Adventure Trail
- Waikolohe Pool
- Wailana Pool
- Menehune Bridge
- Rainbow Reef (snorkel lagoon)
- Kids Club (Aunty's Beach House)
- Pau Hana Room
- Pool parties
- Fire pit storytelling
- Resort tours
- Character meet 'n' greets
- Wellness activities
- Lawn parties
- And more!
The primary forms of transportation used in O'ahu are:
- Rentals: Cars, mopeds and motorcycles are all available to rent if you wish to explore O'ahu on your own. If you want to have a rental car during your stay, it's best to reserve a car in advance at the Honolulu International Airport.
- Taxi: Taxis are a great way to get around town. Taxi stands are located at most malls, in the business district or at the airport. You can also call to have a taxi pick you up.
- The Bus: Known as TheBus, this public transportation option offers extensive routes and destinations, with special visitor passes for multiple day use. The nearest bus stop is 1 mile from Aulani.
- Trolley: While its coverage is not as extensive as the Bus, the trolley does go to the most popular tourist destinations and offers special tickets with unlimited rides over a number of days.
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, was designed by Walt Disney Imagineers working hand in hand with Hawaiians to create a place celebrating island culture and history. Everything from the wondrous volcanic outcroppings to the breathtaking Resort architecture honors the fundamental connection between nature and humanity that the Hawaiians have cherished since the beginning of time. And because Hawaiians love to layer meaning in their words, so the name "Aulani" has more than one meaning. It is the place that speaks for the ancestors, yet it is also the place that speaks with deep messages.
Aulani is indeed a place where ancestral stories are told, built with the nobility, beauty and grandeur of Paradise.
Experience the Disney Difference
Experience the Disney difference when you stay at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, and find out why Disney Resorts are a top vacation destination.
Discover the Difference at Aulani
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, is a new kind of Family Resort - your host and home on the shores of Oahu Aulani is more than a place to stay - it is a place to start. Through the magic of Disney, we open doors to the wonders of Hawai'i. And from our renowned service to the quality you come to expect from Disney, Aulani delivers the difference that makes Disney destinations some of the most sought-after vacation locations in the world!
World Famous Disney Service
Disney is known the world over for its unparalleled dedication to impeccable service and providing the ultimate level of personal attention during your stay. Be assured that the needs of you and your family are anticipated at every step. Enjoy your time together and let Disney take care of the details!
Our Imagineers have brought the history of Hawai'i to life by layering story into every aspect of the Resort. An enormous amount of detail and surprising, hidden magic has been crafted into the Resort itself to immerse you fully in the legends of the land - from the fantastic lava rock formations that meld with the architecture to the themed recreation areas such as the whimsical waterway and menehune trails, and the stunning lobby artwork. These are just a few of the many ways that Disney makes the stories of Hawai'i a vital part of your vacation experience. And don't miss the tales told 'round the fire pit by our incredible performers!
When you visit Aulani, you are not a tourist but an explorer. With the help of local experts, you'll experience Hawaiian culture through exciting excursions that immerse you in the culture and legends of the land. Whether you are learning the hula, taking a cooking class or trying the lilting Hawaiian language for the first time, our local experts help you celebrate the people, art and history of the islands through the magic of Disney.
Watch your child's face light up with delight at the sight of new and old Disney friends during special events and meals. It's the perfect way to create magical memories that last a lifetime!
Unique Family Recreation
From the pool of velvety sting rays to the mischievous watercourse with an exhilarating tube ride, Aulani provides plenty of fun uniquely designed with family in mind! Adults can enjoy lots of relaxing "me" time as kids of all ages play in their own special places, such as Aunty's Beach House, an enormous kids' club where they can have fun while discovering Hawai'i through activities created especially for them! Pool parties, lawn events and Character dining all engage both parents and their kids so that they can connect in inspiring new ways - to the place and with each other. It's an exciting time together for the whole family.