New AAA App Makes Car Buying Easy
Phoenix, Ariz., Jan. 18, 2012. Buying a new vehicle can be stressful, but being armed with AAA’s new Auto Buying Tools app can make the process a lot easier. Available on the iPhone, the free app gives prospective buyers access to AAA’s Car Buying services, the ability to build the car they want, including options and available incentives, view market pricing, crash safety ratings, images and more.
“It’s imperative that consumers are informed and prepared in the car buying process,” said Don Nunnari, vice president of membership products and service for AAA Arizona. “This app will help consumers obtain the information they need in order to make an educated decision.” Key features of the app include:
- AAA vehicle reviews and car buying services
- Search new cars by make/model, style and list price (MSRP)
- Build your ideal car, down to color and trim
- Features, specs, and crash safety ratings
- VIN number entry for quick, exact specifications
- Share car details on Facebook, Twitter or email
- Compare two customized vehicles
AAA’s Auto Buying Tools app is the fifth free app from AAA and is available on iTunes. Other AAA apps available for iPhone and Android devices include:
- AAA Insurance, which provides AAA’s recommended steps on what to do immediately after a traffic collision while helping gather important information about the crash needed to submit an insurance claim.
- AAA TripTik Mobile, a GPS-based app with maps showing gas station locations and pricing along with points of interest, such as AAA-rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, near a user’s location.
- AAA Discounts, which uses GPS technology to display nearby AAA Discount locations
- AAA Roadside, which enables AAA members who require roadside assistance to send their vehicle description, location and breakdown details directly to AAA.
Smartphones with mobile applications are valuable tools before a vehicle is in motion; however, AAA urges motorists to minimize distractions by not using wireless devices, such as cell phones with mobile applications, while driving.
For more information on AAA’s smartphone apps, visit AAA.com/mobile. For more information on AAA’s Car Buying services, visit AAA.com/auto.
AAA Arizona, the Arizona affiliate of AAA, provides automotive, insurance, vacation planning, discounts and financial services to more than 800,000 Arizona members. Annually, AAA’s Roadside Assistance responds to more than 450,000 calls across the state. In 2008, AAA was ranked the No. 1 “socially responsible” brand by Landor’s BrandAsset® Valuator. In 2010 and 2011, AAA Travel earned Lovin’ Life After 50’s favorite travel agency category in the publication’s annual reader’s choice awards. Since its founding in 1927, AAA Arizona has been a leading advocate for the safety and security of all travelers and the motoring public.