What is the Accident Medical Plan?
The Accident Medical Plan reimburses medical expenses for care and treatment of an accidental bodily injury for members engaged in a wide variety of travel and sporting activities.
- AAA Rate: $7 per year per member
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- No Medical Exam
- No Health Questions
What activities are covered?
- Driving or riding in a private passenger automobile
- Driving or riding on a private passenger motorcycle
- Driving or riding in a golf cart
- Accidents while riding as a passenger on a common carrier such as a boat or airplane
- Accidents while non-commercial fishing or boating, water skiing, snow skiing, or Ice skating
- Accidents while swimming at a public beach or pool with a lifeguard on duty
What are the benefits for covered activities?
- Accidental Death and up to $5,000 Dismemberment. The amount payable for dismemberment varies based on the injury suffered.
- Accidental Death when wearing a seat belt in a private passenger automobile accident
- Accidental Death when protected by an air bag in a private passenger automobile accident
- to reimburse necessary home and vehicle modifications
- to reimburse covered medical expenses
What are the types of medical expenses covered?
They include, but are not limited to: Emergency Room, Hospital Room, Prescription Drugs, X-rays and Diagnostics, Ambulance, Physical Therapy, Medical Equipment Rental, Casts and Splints, and Dental Work due to Bodily Injury.
How do you enroll?
There are three easy ways to enroll:
- Call 1-800-352-5382 (select option 3, then 5)
- Stop by your local AAA office
Mail the Coverage Activation form and premium to:
2375 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 500
Phoenix, AZ 85016
For additional details:
- Review a copy of the insurance certificate (with how to file a claim on the last page)
- Review a copy of the brochure (with Coverage Activation Form)
If the language on this page differs from what is on the policy, the language on the policy will govern.