National Geographic Visitor Center - Grand Canyon
Save 10% on admission to the IMAX Theater
Located inside the National Geographic Visitor Center - Grand Canyon.
No visit to the Grand Canyon is complete without experiencing the 7-story giant screen presentation of "Grand Canyon IMAX Movie", shown at the Grand Canyon IMAXR Theater in the National Geographic Visitor Center.
- Located within the National Geographic Visitors Center
- One mile south of the South Rim Entrance to Grand Canyon National Park
- Enhanced by sensory 6-track DolbyR stereo surround sound
- Plush seating for 524 guests plus access for 8 wheelchairs
- Shows begin hourly at half-past the hour (34 minute film presentation)
- Open 365 days per year
- AAA members save at all showings
- Ticket reservations are available
- Contact the Visitor Center for show times or more information
National Geographic Visitor Center - Grand Canyon: (928) 638-2468