Azamara Club Cruises
Travel the world aboard boutique oceanliners with premier luxury amenities.
Azamara Club Cruises® sails to fascinating destinations all over the world throughout Northern & Western Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, South America, the West Indies, Central America and the United States West Coast. Azamara specializes in Destination ImmersionSM. This means longer stays, more overnights and night touring in ports of call. No other cruise line spends as much time in port—allowing Azamara guests a richer stay in the destinations visited, enjoying things like live music, theater and restaurants, and clubs that light up after dark.
If you love small, boutique hotels, Azamara Club Cruises® is the cruise line for you. With complimentary amenities, a beautiful spa, and first-class restaurants you will experience cruising like never before. Staterooms offer modern amenities, furnishings, and European linens. The smaller ships allow for a less crowded experience, with more attentive staff there to anticipate your every need.
AAA Member Benefits:
- Receive a $150 onboard credit* when you book an oceanview stateroom or above.
- Enjoy up to $2,000 ChoiceAir Credit per stateroom!
Azamara Cruises Include:
- Shipboard gratuities
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Complimentary wine at lunches and dinner
* All rates, offers and itineraries are subject to change without notice. Offers may be withdrawn at any time. Certain restrictions apply. $150 Onboard Spending Credit (OSC) is in U.S. dollars, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, not transferable and will expire if not used by 10:00pm on the last evening of the cruise. OSC is valid for new individual bookings only made in Oceanview, Veranda or Suite staterooms booked between October 1 and December 31, 2013. OSC is applicable for select voyages as listed above. Singles paying 200% receive the full stateroom amount. OSC (option code SCL6) added to reservation by Azamara Club Cruises approximately 3-4 weeks after deposit, no action required for redemption. Combinable with Savings programs; not combinable with Group Bookings or Discounted Fares (IT, TA, TP, NEB, BOOK, GS, EMP, FAM, GI, NR, CT, CU, PR). Combining with other onboard credits is always subject to review based on promotion guidelines. Certain restrictions apply. ©2013 Azamara Club Cruises. Ships’ Registry: Malta. 13035028 • 9/6/2013
Board the Azamara Quest for this exciting 8-night voyage up the coast of California. Sail from Los Angeles to Monterey and beyond while spending 3 full days docked in San Francisco so you can truly experience everything this magical city has to offer.
Feb. 10 - 18, 2014
About the Azamara Quest
Specifically designed to be smaller and more sleek than most cruise ships, Azamara Quest, like her sister ship, Azamara Journey, is filled bow-to-stern with wondrous luxuries and appointments that enhance your voyage of discovery – making it one that you won't soon forget.
Azamara Quest also features two specialty restaurants, concierge amenities, our Spa and Wellness Center, a coffee café, a piano bar and a wine bar, live entertainment, daily enrichment programs (like wine and champagne tasting), and this is only her short list.